Career Counselling and Placement Cell
The Career Counseling and Placement Cell have been established in the college to provide guidance to the students to improve their overall personalities and help them to meet challenges in their life. In today's competitive world an effective career strategy becomes imperative. The cell's primary objective is to provide the much needed life skills to students and help them to find job placements. The Career Counseling and Placement Cell is a resource for seeking career-related information that helps you take advantage of new or upcoming job opportunities. The cell provides students with the resources and skills necessary to pursue their career goals. The Cell is mainly responsible for establishing contact with various organizations/Industry and arranging interviews for the students. The Cell functions under the guidance of placements Officers.
Objectives of Career Counseling and Placement Cell:
- To Creating awareness among the student regarding available career options and helping them in identifying their career objectives.
- To Guide the students in developing skills and jobs search strategies required to achieve their career objectives.
- To create awareness among the students for their future profession.
- To organize various types and levels of training programs like mock interview, Group discussion, communication skills, and conduct model tests for various types of aptitude tests.
- To develop positive attitude and behaviour in order to meet challenges.
- To organize activities like campus interview and off campus interview.
- To display various job advertisement coming in employment news, opportunities and career columns in leading news papers.
Career Counseling and Placement Cell: Committee
Career Counseling and Placement Cell
||Dr. A. P. Ingale
|| Prof. B. G. Yadav
||Prof. D. S. Kumbhar
||Prof. R. B. Salunke
||Prof. G. V. Burte
||Dr. K. D. Rodage
||Dr. P. M. Jagtap
||Major Sanjay Chaudhari
Activities organized by Career Counseling and Placement Cell:
- Organized the campus interview of “Clean Science and Technology Private Limited, Kurkumbh, Pune” on 20th March 2019 for T.Y.B.Sc and M.Sc Organic Chemistry Students and 23 students selected.
- Organized the Guest Lecture on “Personality Development and Career Counseling” on 21th July 2018.
- Organized the 70 hours workshop on “Campus to Corporate” for final year degree students on 20th February-30th March 2018.
- Organized the one day work shop on “Personality Development and Career Opportunity in Science field” on 8th August 2019.
- Organized the one day programme on “NET/SET Guidance in Chemical Sciences” for the M.Sc-Organic Chemistry students on 24th February 2020.
- Organized the Guest Lecture on “Job Opportunity in Banking Sector” on 12th December 2019.
- Organized the Guest Lecture on “Students Personality Development” on 08th August 2019.
- Organized the 70 hours workshop on “Campus to Corporate” for final year degree students on 9th December 2019 to 18th January 2020.
- Organized the Placment Campus Drive of “ICICI Bank Sales Academy” in collaboration with ITM University for the post Sales Officer on 23th December 2019 for final year graduate Students and 05 students selected.
- Organized the Placment Campus Drive of “Global Information Technology” for the various posts in ICICI and Axis Bank on 14th December 2019 for final year graduate Students and 16 students selected.