Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
NCC Cadets ..............
NAAC Peer Team Interact with Student
Grade - B++
Grade - B (2.83 CGPA)
Grade - A (3.07 CGPA)
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for:
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning
- The credibility of evaluation procedures
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC
IQAC will facilitate / contribute:
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture.
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices.
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs.
- Build an organised methodology of documentation and internal communication.
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) Committee
||Prin. Dr. Bal Kamble
|| Mr. Rajendra Phalke
||Mr. Ambadas Pisal
||Mr. Bapusaheb Kharade
||Mr. Deepak Shinde
||Dr. I. M. Patil
||Dr. S. R. Pai
||Mr. B. G. Yadav
||Mr. B. N. More
||Dr. S. J. Lagad
||Dr. P. B. Pardeshi
||Dr. A. S. Mhaske
||Mr. B. N. Kumbhar
||Mr. K. V. Khude
||Mr. Mahesh Dubal
||Dr. M. A. Patil