A) Please confirm this is the first and only time you answer this survey.
D) What degree program are you pursuing now?
E) What subject area are you currently pursuing?
1. How much of the syllabus was covered in the class?
2. How well did the teachers prepare for the classes?
3. How well were the teachers able to communicate?
4. The teacher’s approach to teaching can best be described as
5. Fairness of the internal evaluation process by the teachers.
6. Was your performance in assignments discussed with you?
7. The institute takes active interest in promoting internship, student exchange, field visit opportunities for students.
8. The teaching and mentoring process in your institution facilitates you in cognitive, social and emotional growth.
9. The institution provides multiple opportunities to learn and grow.
10. Teachers inform you about your expected competencies, course outcomes and programme outcomes.
11. Your mentor does a necessary follow-up with an assigned task to you.
12. The teachers illustrate the concepts through examples and applications.
13. The teachers identify your strengths and encourage you with providing right level of challenges.
14. Teachers are able to identify your weaknesses and help you to overcome them.
15. The institution makes effort to engage students in the monitoring, review and continuous quality improvement of the teaching learning process.
16. The institute/ teachers use student centric methods, such as experiential learning, participative learning and problem solving methodologies for enhancing learning experiences.
17. Teachers encourage you to participate in extracurricular activities.
18. Efforts are made by the institute/ teachers to inculcate soft skills, life skills and employability skills to make you ready for the world of work.
19. What percentage of teachers use ICT tools such as LCD projector, Multimedia, etc. while teaching..
20. The overall quality of teaching-learning process in your institute is very good.